Monday, December 24, 2018

Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas

To my way of thinking, there are few Boston sights lovelier than seeing skaters on the Boston Common Frog Pond. Especially when the Christmas lights are up. I’m not much of a photographer, but here’s shot I took with my phone last week.

Now that I look at it, this is actually something of a selfie, as that’s me in the foreground. Or a shadow of myself. If you can’t figure out what I’m talking about, that’s me and my shadow, and not the shadow of a fireplug, or one of the Teletubbies wearing Zippy the Pinhead on its head.

Skating on the common


I was going to crop myself out, but figured what the hell. I don’t have kids and grandkids, so I don’t get to send pictorial Xmas cards out. But I do have this consolation prize…

Anyway, Pink Slip wishes you all the Merriest of Christmases and the Happiest (and Healthiest) of New Years. That goes for you and for Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

In keeping with Pink Slip tradition, I’m having myself a merry little Christmas by taking the week off. Pink Slip will return on January 2nd.


No comments: