Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Who Wants to be a Millionaire?

If I didn't feel a head-ache coming on, I'd really consider signing up for the Learning Annex Wealth Expo coming up December 2nd and 3rd in Boston.

And why not? I'd like to GET RICH QUICK! and FEEL THE MAGIC! as much as the next guy. And getting to rub shoulders with - or at least rub my eyes and stare at - Donald Trump (who supposedly makes $1.5M for each appearance), Anthony Robbins, "Rich Dad/Poor Dad" Kiyosaki, and George Foreman. (Love the grill, George, I really do.) I'm a little disappointed that I don't get to hear Jim Screamer, I mean Jim Cramer, but he doesn't do Boston. And Kareem Abdul Jabbar is on the program in Anaheim, not Boston. (That sky hook, how did he do it? But wait just a darn minute....Didn't Kareem Abdul Jabbar get swindled out of all his money by his manager or something? And he's going to tell me how to get rich. Maybe he's just there to help people feel some magic.)

And it's only $199. No, it's $179. Hey, I can get in for only $99. What a bargain! Or I can get the "sit up close and personal" package for only $149. That's a great discount off the regular $499 fee for the VIP package. If I go for that one, I'll have already saved $350 even before I sign up. I'm beginning to see how this can work. $350 for just sitting here. I'm feeling the magic alright.

But the Learning Annex can tell you much better than I can what this big expo weekend is all about.


Millionaires will be made at every Learning Annex Wealth Expo weekend. Virtually every area of wealth building expert will give a complete, comprehensive and intensive training course. Seventy two different seminars will be offered which will change your financial future nearly overnight. No matter where your interest lies in making incredible amounts of money, you will be able to learn from the experts in that field. They will teach you how to become financially secure and independent. One life changing piece of advice can make you thousands if not millions. Learn how to:

  • DEBT: Clean up your credit and save Thousands and get loans you never dreamed about
  • 401K or IRA: Self-Invest your retirement funds and make thousands per month
  • SMALL BUSINESSES: Quickly and easily start or grow a successful business. Stop working for someone else!
  • CAPITAL GAINS: Save $10,000 or more in taxes or IRA: Self-Invest your retirement funds and make thousands per month
  • ASSET PROTECTION: Protect your assets so that no one can take them away in a law suit or judgment
  • STOCKS : DOUBLE your income from just a $1,000 investment
  • INVESTING: Go from Wall Street to Easy Street
  • EBAY: Make a Fortune buying and selling on the Internet
  • PRECONSTRUCTION Real Estate: Turn $3,000 into $80,000 in just 6 months
  • REAL ESTATE: Take advantage of foreclosures and run down properties and pay ennies on the dollar
  • LOANS: Take Advantage of Insider Secrets of Millionaire Investors. Start with no money down.
  • VENDING MACHINES : Start Your own home-based business for under $1,000
  • COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE: Buy shopping centers, rental property and office buildings and make millions.

On another page, I found out that I can "find, fund, and flip foreclosures". That should help make me big bucks, and make the world a better place. Or maybe I'll start a home-based vending machine business. I'm not sure yet weather I'll sell perfume and condoms machines to restrooms in bars, or sugary snacks in grammar schools. I can put the $350 I save on the VIP pass towards the $1K I need to set up the vending machine business. Cool!

Well, there's no doubt in my mind that "millionaires will be made at every Learning Annex Wealth Expo weekend." It's just that the millionaires who get made are more likely to be the hucksters and not the huckstees.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The fact that they keep lowering the price and advertise aggressively shows how little people are interested in this event. The clowns who they keep advertising for – Cramer, Trump and Robbins, are “has beens” and will always attract the less informed. If you went to college, listened in class, read the papers and business magazines, you would not need to spend your hard earned money on this.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.