Friday, October 30, 2020

Trick or Treat? Grateful for the neighbors who are getting into the spirit.

I always enjoy Halloween, but this year it's looking like another 2020 Bah Humbug. Can kids even got out trick or treating?

Usually, especially when it's on a Saturday, it's a mob scene in both of the places I traditionally spend Halloween: Beacon Hill and Salem, Massachusetts.

This year, I'll be in Boston, and once it gets dark, I'll probably take a little stroll around to see the houses with their candles lit, their lights on, their jack o'lanterns grinning. 'Cause this is a neighborhood where a lot of people get into the spooky spirt and decorate. 

Last Saturday, I strolled around the 'hood to see what was up and took pics of some of the better in-the-spirit houses I passed.








Thank you, neighbors for making spirits bright.

Now, I just need to figure out what size bag of Butterfingers I need to pick up at CVS, because it's just not Halloween without some Butterfingers.

Happy Halloween, you guys. Let's hope that next year won't be such a boo-fest. Can't wait to see my first kid going at as Donald J. Trump in an orange jumpsuit. 


No comments: