Thursday, November 22, 2018

Thankful for last year’s Thanksgiving Day post

As I said in last year’s Thanksgiving Day post, this is pretty much a broken-record holiday, as my sentiments don’t change much from year to year.

So if you want to know how I feel about Thanksgiving, you can find it here.

Oddly, I see that in last year’s post, I had just had an MRI on my right ankle (which revealed nothing major). Mechanical difficulties seems to come hand in hand – make that occasionally wonky hand in occasionally wonky hand – with Tday candlesaging. And so, last week I had an MRI on my stubbornly frozen shoulder which hasn’t managed to get back to normal despite a ton of PT, five months of weekly acupuncture, and daily exercises. Whatever that MRI finds, I’m knocking on wood – and heaving up plenty of thanks to parts and spirits unknown - that all I have at this point in my life are a couple of mechanical difficulties.

Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving to all.

No comments: