Wednesday, February 08, 2017

Post called on account of leaks…

Well, with so much leaking news these days – White House (Rogue POTUS Staff is excellent) and Wiki – I sometimes forget that there are real, water-based leaks. And one of them is coming down on my head at the moment.

I’m pretty sure the source a bathroom in the unit above me. Or the one above that.

Waiting for the cavalry to arrive. Finishing up my mopping up. Running sheets, towels, duvets, etc., through the wash. And tossing stuff out. New pillows on the shopping list. And I was meaning to toss that Oxford English Dictionary out (abridged, but still weighing about 50 pounds). It I want to look up the etymology of the word “soak” I’ll need to do so online…

Usually I have a post or two stockpiled. Not this time.

Drip, drip, drip…

1 comment:

Shalini said...

Superb. I really enjoyed very much with this article here. Really it is an amazing article I had ever read. I hope it will help a lot for all. Thank you so much for this amazing posts and please keep update like this excellent article.thank you for sharing such a great blog with us. expecting for your.
Digital Marketing Company in India
seo Company in India