Monday, November 11, 2013

Veterans Day 2013

I’m not a veteran, but every once in a while, I do get to take the day off, and this is one of those days.

I especially like it that this “second Monday” holiday actually falls on November 11th – real Veterans Day – this year.

If you wan to read my thoughts on Veterans Day, you can read what I said last year (forgive that typo: son’s should be sons; but if I’m too lazy to blog on Veterans Day, I’m also to lazy to go back and correct a typo, which is actually more painful than one might imagine…) or the year before.

Happy Veterans Day to all the vets out there…

1 comment:

valerie said...

I think maybe you 'wan' start a veteran' day typo tradition. Like the Persian rug makers who would weave in one mistake lest they risk angering the gods with perfection. hahahhahaa