Friday, October 29, 2021

All Hallows Eve, 2021

Maybe it's the Irish in me, but I've always enjoyed Halloween. 

Not that I do much about it.

There are no kids in my building, and there don't tend to be trick or treaters on my street, so I don't give out candy. 

Overall, my neighborhood 

big on Halloween, and a lot of houses and businesses get into the spirit. Here's the window of the local indie hardware store, bad reflection of the buildings across the street from it and all:



Here's the front of the hotel on Charles Street:


And here's a few "civilian" spots:





Halloween would, of course, be nothing if the ducklings didn't make way for it:

Anyway, the crowds of trick or treaters may not stop by my building, but there tend to be a lot of them out and about. So on Sunday evening, I'm sure I'll mosey around a bit to check things out. I'll be going out as a Red Sox fan in my snappy Halloween-themed cap. There's a Jack-o-Lantern on there that you can't quite see.

I look pretty grim, but that's a Red Sox fan for you.

Happy Halloween!

No comments: