Monday, June 29, 2020

There are some mighty strange folks out there

There are some mighty strange folks out there, but high on my current list has got to be one Carol Collins, a clairvoyant who channels something or someone named Entity James. 

Collins discovered her power to communicate with the great beyond, in the person/non person of Entity James, after she began daily mediation. Once she began to regularly quiet her mind, something called "clairmobility:"
...became a frequent, even daily event, during meditation although at the time she did not recognize it as such. Direct communication was made less than one year ago initially by the spelling of words through the movement of her head (clairmobility). When she asked who she was speaking to she was given “We are James.” This skill rapidly transitioned – within 8-weeks – to “voice giving” as they loving refer to voice-channeling. Since that time, her development has been guided solely by James. When asked about her skills she prefers to say she “simply Receives in whatever way her body allows.” ...In psychic terms, her skills include clairvoyance, clairsentience, claircognizance, clairmobility, and voice-channeling.
Entity James communicates directly, but she can also summon up other folks who've passed on. She does private and group readings, and conducts (or, rather, James conducts them through her), weekly classes and workshops.
As James puts it, “We are Infinite Intelligence and We know no better way to teach how to communicate with Us than by Us.”
And Carol and James are plenty up to date, what with their blog, emailing, and podcasts.

Having spent most of my adult life with my own personal entity James, when I read about her, I wondered for just a sec if I was my James she'll be channeling at the Rays of Healing Church [source of the above material] this August. Then I read all about it
The overall event is called "Oneness and it's [sic] Contribution to All That Is", which will focus on how Consciousness Is. 
I didn't have to channel my entity James. I know right off the bat on my very own to say nah, that's so not my boy.

Not to mention that my entity James would not have been caught dead or alive in any entity called the Rays of Healing Church.

Shades of Marianne Williamson, and infinitely make-fun-able. But mostly I'm cool with to each their own. If someone wants to attend a séance on a wet afternoon - or on a dry one, for that matter. If they want to stare a navels, or crystals. Whatever brings you comfort and joy - as long as you're not harming anyone else - have at it. Whatever floats your spiritual boat. 

It's not her run of the mill James Experience claptrap (claptrap at least to me) that got Carol Collins noticed. 

No, a few weeks ago, she and James decided that channeling George Floyd might be a good idea:


Maybe if Carol and/or James had kept to an anodyne message about "enjoy your family" she and/or Jimbo could have escaped notice. But the Voice of Entity James decided to get political. They had George Floyd advising - advising who, exactly, folks involved with Black Lives Matter? - those still on earth to "remove my name from being associated with hate." Which is not exactly what Black Lives Matter is about now, is it? Sure, there are some aholes who have glommed on to the protests for their own reasons, but for the most part the BLM protests have been peaceful, and have done nothing more than demand the most basic of human rights.

But Carol and/or James have George admonishing "civil liberties are not what we need to be fighting for."

Huh? I have no idea what George Floyd, if there actually is such a thing as post-mortem consciousness, might have to say. But if I were a betting women, my chips would be on his advocating precisely for civil rights.

If there are "non-physical vibrational Beings" out there, there are plenty for Carol Collins to choose from. Maybe she should stick to the dead and gone mothers who need to tell their kids, "I loved you more than you ever knew." The dead and gone husbands who want to assure their here on earth wives that they know that they "did everything they could."

Maybe keep the politics out of it.

Meanwhile, I will keep my mind attuned for any communication with my own personal entity James.

No comments: